Meet the Icareus team at IBC Show 2023
IBC is the world’s most influential media, entertainment and technology show. Six leading international bodies are the partners behind IBC, representing both exhibitors and visitors.
Icareus is showcasing its complete product portfolio targeted at broadcasters and operators at IBC2023:
- Icareus Suite Online Video and TV cloud with Addressable TV and Audience Measurement solutions for Operators, broadcasters, enterprises and public organizations
- Icareus Playout DVB head-end broadcast platform with EPG, PSI-SI, HbbTV and SSU-OTA carousel for Operators and broadcasters
- Icareus white-label OTT applications for Smart TVs, HbbTV, mobile and web
Unveiling Icareus Playout Release 6 @IBC2023
We are thrilled to announce the upcoming launch of Icareus Playout 6 at the upcoming IBC event! Packed with almost 100 new functionalities, bug fixes, and enhancements, Icareus Playout 6 is poised to streamline the way you manage your PSI/SI, EPG, HbbTV and other datacasting use cases.
- Our web interface has undergone a meticulous polish, offering you an even more intuitive and user-friendly experience.
- We are committed to your peace of mind. Icareus Playout 6 comes with extended OS support until 2029, ensuring your platform stays up-to-date and secure.
- Reliability is at the heart of broadcasting. We’ve invested in redundancy improvements that bolster the resilience of the platform, so you can broadcast with confidence, even in the face of challenges.
Prepare to be amazed by a slew of brand-new functionalities that open up exciting possibilities for your broadcasting operations. Our team has worked tirelessly to bring you cutting-edge features that align with the evolving industry landscape.
Meet us @IBC2023
15. – 18. September 2023
RAI, Amsterdam, The Netherlands