Helsinki, 05.06.2020, Icareus has delivered its Icareus Playout EPG server platform to OIV, digital television operator, based in Zagreb, Croatia. OIV is the national provider of terrestrial broadcasting of radio and television programs in Croatia, with a significant share of the market of leased communications networks, telecommunications lines and infrastructure, provider of satellite and multimedia services.
As competition on viewers time increase and digitalization takes over traditional news papers and their TV Listing -sections, broadcasted EPGs have become even more critical to both broadcasters and operators. This blog tries to explain the basics on how EPGs work in DVB networks and what you as a content owner should take into account to achieve a better TV experience.
Helsinki, 24,10.2019: Icareus’ distributor Epeegee has delivered Icareus Playout EPG solution to ERT, the public radio and television broadcaster for Greece. Icareus Playout EPG solution is used to manage the PSI/SI and EPG signalling of all of the over twenty ERT distributed TV and Radio channels to several uplinks.
Helsinki, 28.8.2019,Icareus has delivered its trusted broadcast platform Icareus Playout EPG to one of the leading news channels in the world, France24. Icareus Playout will be used to manage and distribute EPG data of the France 24 channels distributed via cable, satellite and DTT.
Helsinki, 25.6.2019, Icareus’ Central European distributor Divitel has delivered Icareus Playout EPG solution to BVN, a Dutch-language public television channel for Dutch and Flemish people abroad. Icareus Playout EPG solution is used to contribute, manage and distribute EPG data to operators globally.
- Online Video & TV Cloud
- Broadcast Platform
- Case Alfa TV – Broadcaster TV Everywhere and HbbTV
- Case ATV – Audience Measurement and HbbTV
- Case Banco Mediolanum – Video communication
- Case Bright – Event streaming and webinars
- Case Capital AV – Making the event an audiovisual experience
- Case City of Helsinki – Online Video Services for Citizens
- Case Futurelabs – Training and scaling expertise via video academy
- Case ICOMEM – Video academy for doctors and citizens
- Case LavisTV – Paid Live streaming service
- Case Minifiddlers – Premium Learning Courses
- Case Tampere Trade Fairs provides hybrid events
- Case Telecentras – Operator’s OTT and HbbTV services
- Case Veikkaus – OTT service for content owner
- News & Blog
- Making Freemium work for Video Academy May 27, 2021
- 5 reasons why you should build a video academy February 8, 2021
- Icareus delivered Helsinki Channel, the new end-to end streaming service to the capital of Finland February 4, 2021
- 10 reasons: Why YouTube shouldn’t be used as a business or public organization’s video service? November 10, 2020
- What is DVB-TA? (Targeted Advertising) September 25, 2020