Helsinki, 24. 10.2019, Icareus and TVEkstra have agreed with Turkuvaz Media, Ciner Media Group and TV8 channels to offer addressable TV advertising formats to advertisers on all their main channels. The formats are available to over 3 million unique HbbTV enabled SmartTVs.
In September was the time for the World’s most influential media, entertainment and technology show, the IBC 2019. And, of course, Icareus was a proud part of it. We are happy to share with you the quick interview made to our Icareus’ Co-founder and CTO, Mr. Mikko Karppinen.
Interview from the official IBC website, also available at IBC TV.
Do you want to know more about what we did in the IBC? During the event we showcased our complete product portfolio, targeted at broadcasters and operators. We talked about our products:
> Icareus Addressable TV Ad-tech platform
> Icareus Audience Measurement solution
> Icareus Suite Online Video and TV Cloud
> Icareus Playout broadcast platform
If you missed this year’s IBC 2019 or you would like to be informed about the interesting topics mentioned above, just contact us!
Other latest news:
We have great news again! Watch our latest News video:
Watch our Elina telling about IP Sweden’s multi-tenant OTT delivery, TV Ekstra Addressable TV case and Icareus Playout EPG delivery to France24 as well as our latest HbbTV Blog.
Helsinki, 28.8.2019, TVEkstra, the leading Addressable TV Agency in Turkey, announced a partnership with Icareus to offer Addressable TV Advertising for Turkish TV networks. TVEkstra will use Icareus Addressable TV solution to run campaings to HbbTV enabled SmartTVs.
Data driven advertising is making it’s way to broadcasters’ linear offering and offering clear benefits to all parties: viewers, advertisers and broadcasters. Addressable TV is changing TV Advertising and the time to jump the bandwagon is now.
- Online Video & TV Cloud
- Broadcast Platform
- Solutions for Customer Groups
- Case Alfa TV – Broadcaster TV Everywhere and HbbTV
- Case ATV – Audience Measurement and HbbTV
- Case Banco Mediolanum – Video communication
- Case Bright – Event streaming and webinars
- Case Capital AV – Making the event an audiovisual experience
- Case City of Helsinki – Online Video Services for Citizens
- Case Futurelabs – Training and scaling expertise via video academy
- Case ICOMEM – Video academy for doctors and citizens
- Case LavisTV – Paid Live streaming service
- Case Minifiddlers – Premium Learning Courses
- Case Tampere Trade Fairs provides hybrid events
- Case Telecentras – Operator’s OTT and HbbTV services
- Case Veikkaus – OTT service for content owner
- News & Blog
- Contact Us
- Considering Video Accessibility October 24, 2022
- Icareus Video Cloud – New Features September 29, 2022
- IBC 2022 August 23, 2022
- FloorballTV, a new era in sports streaming – Finnish Floorball Association launches its own branded video service May 24, 2022
- F-Liiga and Icareus launch new streaming and video-on-demand service for international floorball fans December 9, 2021
- Icareus to Provide its Playout EPG Solution to Asharq News October 7, 2021
- Making Freemium work for Video Academy May 27, 2021
- 5 reasons why you should build a video academy February 8, 2021
- Icareus delivered Helsinki Channel, the new end-to end streaming service to the capital of Finland February 4, 2021
- 10 reasons: Why YouTube shouldn’t be used as a business or public organization’s video service? November 10, 2020