Helsinki, 23.5.2019, Icareus’ has delivered its Icareus Playout platform to Freesat, a British free-to-air satellite television service, provided by a joint venture between the BBC and ITV plc. Icareus solution will allow Freesat to replace their legacy system with a future roadmap to expand their hybrid, broadcast and broadband services (HbbTV).
Helsinki, 15.2.2018, Icareus has delivered its Icareus Playout EPG platform to telecom operator PCCW, the leading PayTV, IPTV and OTT service provider in Hong Kong and elsewhere in Asia. Icareus Playout EPG is used to receive, manage and distribute EPG data to PCCW’s TV services.
Icareus Playout Compact PC100 is all-in-one Lab service for building a real broadcast TV environment optionally combined with cloud services to test, develop and demonstrate new Interactive TV services and and applications.
It is targeted for broadcasters, TV operators, CE manufacturers, universities, application developers and other research organizations.
Presentation version 20180906.
- Online Video & TV Cloud
- Broadcast Platform
- Case Alfa TV – Broadcaster TV Everywhere and HbbTV
- Case ATV – Audience Measurement and HbbTV
- Case Banco Mediolanum – Video communication
- Case Bright – Event streaming and webinars
- Case Capital AV – Making the event an audiovisual experience
- Case City of Helsinki – Online Video Services for Citizens
- Case Futurelabs – Training and scaling expertise via video academy
- Case ICOMEM – Video academy for doctors and citizens
- Case LavisTV – Paid Live streaming service
- Case Minifiddlers – Premium Learning Courses
- Case Tampere Trade Fairs provides hybrid events
- Case Telecentras – Operator’s OTT and HbbTV services
- Case Veikkaus – OTT service for content owner
- News & Blog
- Icareus to Provide its Playout EPG Solution to Asharq News October 7, 2021
- Making Freemium work for Video Academy May 27, 2021
- 5 reasons why you should build a video academy February 8, 2021
- Icareus delivered Helsinki Channel, the new end-to end streaming service to the capital of Finland February 4, 2021
- 10 reasons: Why YouTube shouldn’t be used as a business or public organization’s video service? November 10, 2020