Helsinki, 04.02.2021, Icareus has delivered a renewed Helsinki Channel service to the City of Helsinki. The Helsinki Channel is the city’s video communication channel and offers important and current content to the city’s residents. The technology platform of the Helsinki channel is the Icareus Suite video cloud service.
DVB-TA is the new specification by DVB Project that defines a technical framework to offer dynamic ad substitution on broadcast networks. It is an good initiative to bring economies of scale and interoperability between different ad and broadcast platforms.
Helsinki, 28.05.2020, Icareus Suite Online Video & TV cloud was selected for the national libraries’ subscription VOD service launched by Nordic Content Distribution in October 2019. The service, Kirjastokino, is being offered by over 100 municipalities in Finland, covering more than 2 million Finns.
- Online Video & TV Cloud
- Broadcast Platform
- Case Alfa TV – Broadcaster TV Everywhere and HbbTV
- Case ATV – Audience Measurement and HbbTV
- Case Banco Mediolanum – Video communication
- Case Bright – Event streaming and webinars
- Case Capital AV – Making the event an audiovisual experience
- Case City of Helsinki – Online Video Services for Citizens
- Case Futurelabs – Training and scaling expertise via video academy
- Case LavisTV – Paid Live streaming service
- Case Minifiddlers – Premium Learning Courses
- Case Tampere Trade Fairs provides hybrid events
- Case Telecentras – Operator’s OTT and HbbTV services
- Case Veikkaus – OTT service for content owner
- News & Blog
- 5 reasons why you should build a video academy February 8, 2021
- Icareus delivered Helsinki Channel, the new end-to end streaming service to the capital of Finland February 4, 2021
- 10 reasons: Why YouTube shouldn’t be used as a business or public organization’s video service? November 10, 2020
- What is DVB-TA? (Targeted Advertising) September 25, 2020
- Icareus HbbTV Carousel streamer servers to Open Beyond TV Channel in Greece September 9, 2020