Helsinki, 04.02.2021, Icareus has delivered a renewed Helsinki Channel service to the City of Helsinki. The Helsinki Channel is the city’s video communication channel and offers important and current content to the city’s residents. The technology platform of the Helsinki channel is the Icareus Suite video cloud service.
DVB-TA is the new specification by DVB Project that defines a technical framework to offer dynamic ad substitution on broadcast networks. It is an good initiative to bring economies of scale and interoperability between different ad and broadcast platforms.
Helsinki, 28.05.2020, Icareus Suite Online Video & TV cloud was selected for the national libraries’ subscription VOD service launched by Nordic Content Distribution in October 2019. The service, Kirjastokino, is being offered by over 100 municipalities in Finland, covering more than 2 million Finns.
- Online Video & TV Cloud
- Broadcast Platform
- Case City of Helsinki: Online Video Services for Citizens
- Case: Banco Mediolanum – Video communication
- Case Bright: Event streaming and webinars
- Case LavisTV: Paid Live streaming service
- Case: Alfa TV – Broadcaster TV Everywhere and HbbTV
- Case: ATV Turkey – Audience Measurement and HbbTV
- Case: Telecentras – Operator’s OTT and HbbTV services
- Case: Veikkaus – OTT service for content owner
- Case: Minifiddlers – Premium Learning Courses
- News & Blog
- 5 reasons why you should build a video academy February 8, 2021
- Icareus delivered Helsinki Channel, the new end-to end streaming service to the capital of Finland February 4, 2021
- 10 reasons: Why YouTube shouldn’t be used as a business or public organization’s video service? November 10, 2020
- What is DVB-TA? (Targeted Advertising) September 25, 2020
- Icareus HbbTV Carousel streamer servers to Open Beyond TV Channel in Greece September 9, 2020