Helsinki, 08.09.2020, Open Beyond, a Greek commercial free-to-air TV channel, has acquired Icareus Playout Carousel platform to provide hybrid broadcast and broadband (HbbTV) interactive TV services in Greece. The delivery was done by the Icareus’ local distributor Epeegee.
Helsinki, 05.06.2020, Icareus has delivered its Icareus Playout EPG server platform to OIV, digital television operator, based in Zagreb, Croatia. OIV is the national provider of terrestrial broadcasting of radio and television programs in Croatia, with a significant share of the market of leased communications networks, telecommunications lines and infrastructure, provider of satellite and multimedia services.
Icareus Playout Manual for EPG, Carousel, DVB-SSU OTA and Lab products.
For additional information please do not hesitate to contact us!
Please visit also our Helpdesk at https://helpdesk.icareus.com
Icareus Playout Compact PC100 is all-in-one Lab service for building a real broadcast TV environment optionally combined with cloud services to test, develop and demonstrate new Interactive TV services and and applications.
It is targeted for broadcasters, TV operators, CE manufacturers, universities, application developers and other research organizations.
Presentation version 20180906.
Icareus Playout EPG is robust and future proof EPG platform for Broadcasters, DVB network and OTT/IPTV service providers.
Icareus EPG platform enables broadcasters and network operators to manage multiplatform EPG on single integrated platform. It generates all necessary PSI/SI and EIT –tables needed for premium DVB network or to serve the IPTV /OTT middleware platform.
Icareus Enhanced EPG provides rich and better user experience for Hybrid TV devices combining broadcast and broadband content.
- Online Video & TV Cloud
- Broadcast Platform
- Case Alfa TV – Broadcaster TV Everywhere and HbbTV
- Case ATV – Audience Measurement and HbbTV
- Case Banco Mediolanum – Video communication
- Case Bright – Event streaming and webinars
- Case Capital AV – Making the event an audiovisual experience
- Case City of Helsinki – Online Video Services for Citizens
- Case Futurelabs – Training and scaling expertise via video academy
- Case LavisTV – Paid Live streaming service
- Case Minifiddlers – Premium Learning Courses
- Case Tampere Trade Fairs provides hybrid events
- Case Telecentras – Operator’s OTT and HbbTV services
- Case Veikkaus – OTT service for content owner
- News & Blog
- Making Freemium work for Video Academy May 27, 2021
- 5 reasons why you should build a video academy February 8, 2021
- Icareus delivered Helsinki Channel, the new end-to end streaming service to the capital of Finland February 4, 2021
- 10 reasons: Why YouTube shouldn’t be used as a business or public organization’s video service? November 10, 2020
- What is DVB-TA? (Targeted Advertising) September 25, 2020