Helsinki, 28.8.2019,Icareus has delivered its trusted broadcast platform Icareus Playout EPG to one of the leading news channels in the world, France24. Icareus Playout will be used to manage and distribute EPG data of the France 24 channels distributed via cable, satellite and DTT.
Helsinki, 25.6.2019, Icareus’ Central European distributor Divitel has delivered Icareus Playout EPG solution to BVN, a Dutch-language public television channel for Dutch and Flemish people abroad. Icareus Playout EPG solution is used to contribute, manage and distribute EPG data to operators globally.
Helsinki, 10.6.2019, Icareus has delivered the platform for HiTV, the national HbbTV/OTT Service. HiTV was launched on 5.6.2019 and offers TV viewers more content and possibilities for content managing and interaction.
Helsinki, 23.5.2019, Icareus’ has delivered its Icareus Playout platform to Freesat, a British free-to-air satellite television service, provided by a joint venture between the BBC and ITV plc. Icareus solution will allow Freesat to replace their legacy system with a future roadmap to expand their hybrid, broadcast and broadband services (HbbTV).
Helsinki, 23.5.2018, Icareus has delivered a turnkey HbbTV solution to ATV, the leading commercial broadcaster in Turkey. ATV wanted to offer more to their viewers and to understand better how their channels are watched, so they turned to Icareus to design and deliver a complete SmartTV service based on HbbTV (www.hbbtv.org). Icareus build a turnkey HbbTV solution based on its existing products that enabled ATV (www.atv.com.tr) and its sister channels A Haber, A Spor and children’s’ channel Minika to offer valuable services to their viewers via SmartTVs.
Helsinki, 23.5.2018, Mediaset, the leading commercial broadcaster in Italy, launched their hybrid, broadcast and broadband services (HbbTV) services in 2017 with the help of Icareus. Icareus delivered new HbbTV Carousel solutions to Mediaset, that was rigorously tested to support the simulcast of the legacy MHP platform and HbbTV, the critical requirement in Italy. Icareus solution will allow them to expand their HbbTV services.
Helsinki, 23.5.2018, Phuong Nam Television Company, has selected Icareus Playout EPG platform to manage and distribute their Electronic Program Guide information in all of their cable networks. The delivery includes a turn-key solution to enhance the user experience by providing full 7 day EPG data on all premium channels. Icareus Playout enabled them to easily aggregate EPG data from various sources and to manage and optimise the delivery in their regionalised cable network in the best possible manner.
- Online Video & TV Cloud
- Broadcast Platform
- Case City of Helsinki: Online Video Services for Citizens
- Case: Banco Mediolanum – Video communication
- Case Bright: Event streaming and webinars
- Case LavisTV: Paid Live streaming service
- Case: Alfa TV – Broadcaster TV Everywhere and HbbTV
- Case: ATV Turkey – Audience Measurement and HbbTV
- Case: Telecentras – Operator’s OTT and HbbTV services
- Case: Veikkaus – OTT service for content owner
- Case: Minifiddlers – Premium Learning Courses
- News & Blog
- 10 reasons: Why YouTube shouldn’t be used as a business or public organization’s video service? November 10, 2020
- What is DVB-TA? (Targeted Advertising) September 25, 2020
- Icareus HbbTV Carousel streamer servers to Open Beyond TV Channel in Greece September 9, 2020
- Icareus News Video 2020-06 June 23, 2020
- Icareus Playout EPG solution to drive Croatia’s new DVB-T2 network June 5, 2020