Helsinki, 23.5.2018, Icareus has delivered a turnkey HbbTV solution to ATV, the leading commercial broadcaster in Turkey. ATV wanted to offer more to their viewers and to understand better how their channels are watched, so they turned to Icareus to design and deliver a complete SmartTV service based on HbbTV (www.hbbtv.org). Icareus build a turnkey HbbTV solution based on its existing products that enabled ATV (www.atv.com.tr) and its sister channels A Haber, A Spor and children’s’ channel Minika to offer valuable services to their viewers via SmartTVs.
Helsinki, 23.5.2018, Mediaset, the leading commercial broadcaster in Italy, launched their hybrid, broadcast and broadband services (HbbTV) services in 2017 with the help of Icareus. Icareus delivered new HbbTV Carousel solutions to Mediaset, that was rigorously tested to support the simulcast of the legacy MHP platform and HbbTV, the critical requirement in Italy. Icareus solution will allow them to expand their HbbTV services.
Helsinki, 15.2.2018, Icareus has delivered a turnkey HbbTV solution to Emitel, the national terrestrial TV network operator in Poland. With the new Icareus system Emitel is start the HbbTV service offering for TV viewers in Poland.
Icareus Playout Compact PC100 is all-in-one Lab service for building a real broadcast TV environment optionally combined with cloud services to test, develop and demonstrate new Interactive TV services and and applications.
It is targeted for broadcasters, TV operators, CE manufacturers, universities, application developers and other research organizations.
Presentation version 20180906.
- Online Video & TV Cloud
- Broadcast Platform
- Case Alfa TV – Broadcaster TV Everywhere and HbbTV
- Case ATV – Audience Measurement and HbbTV
- Case Banco Mediolanum – Video communication
- Case Bright – Event streaming and webinars
- Case Capital AV – Making the event an audiovisual experience
- Case City of Helsinki – Online Video Services for Citizens
- Case Futurelabs – Training and scaling expertise via video academy
- Case ICOMEM – Video academy for doctors and citizens
- Case LavisTV – Paid Live streaming service
- Case Minifiddlers – Premium Learning Courses
- Case Tampere Trade Fairs provides hybrid events
- Case Telecentras – Operator’s OTT and HbbTV services
- Case Veikkaus – OTT service for content owner
- News & Blog
- Contact Us
- Icareus Video Cloud – New Features November 23, 2022
- Considering Video Accessibility October 24, 2022
- IBC 2022 August 23, 2022
- FloorballTV, a new era in sports streaming – Finnish Floorball Association launches its own branded video service May 24, 2022
- F-Liiga and Icareus launch new streaming and video-on-demand service for international floorball fans December 9, 2021
- Icareus to Provide its Playout EPG Solution to Asharq News October 7, 2021
- Making Freemium work for Video Academy May 27, 2021
- 5 reasons why you should build a video academy February 8, 2021
- Icareus delivered Helsinki Channel, the new end-to end streaming service to the capital of Finland February 4, 2021
- 10 reasons: Why YouTube shouldn’t be used as a business or public organization’s video service? November 10, 2020