Helsinki, 23.5.2018, Icareus has delivered a turnkey HbbTV solution to ATV, the leading commercial broadcaster in Turkey. ATV wanted to offer more to their viewers and to understand better how their channels are watched, so they turned to Icareus to design and deliver a complete SmartTV service based on HbbTV (www.hbbtv.org). Icareus build a turnkey HbbTV solution based on its existing products that enabled ATV (www.atv.com.tr) and its sister channels A Haber, A Spor and children’s’ channel Minika to offer valuable services to their viewers via SmartTVs.
A general presentation on Icareus Audience Measurement solution for TV and Online video environments targeted for TV operators, broadcasters, OTT services and other video service providers.
For additional information please do not hesitate to contact us!
- Online Video & TV Cloud
- Broadcast Platform
- Case City of Helsinki: Online Video Services for Citizens
- Case: Banco Mediolanum – Video communication
- Case Bright: Event streaming and webinars
- Case LavisTV: Paid Live streaming service
- Case: Alfa TV – Broadcaster TV Everywhere and HbbTV
- Case: ATV Turkey – Audience Measurement and HbbTV
- Case: Telecentras – Operator’s OTT and HbbTV services
- Case: Veikkaus – OTT service for content owner
- Case: Minifiddlers – Premium Learning Courses
- News & Blog
- 10 reasons: Why YouTube shouldn’t be used as a business or public organization’s video service? November 10, 2020
- What is DVB-TA? (Targeted Advertising) September 25, 2020
- Icareus HbbTV Carousel streamer servers to Open Beyond TV Channel in Greece September 9, 2020
- Icareus News Video 2020-06 June 23, 2020
- Icareus Playout EPG solution to drive Croatia’s new DVB-T2 network June 5, 2020